Sunday, October 5, 2008

Clay~There is still interest.....

...just maybe not the internet blog sort, that used to be; all adoring, thudding, and most of all; protecting.

It appears he now has some newer fans as can be seen in this video.



Hopefully Clay has set the tone for them not to become so OTT as fans have in the past. Perhaps the fans known to have been OTT can offer some words of advice as to how to behave in a rational manor; enjoy the talent, but don't go to the extreme by putting themselves all up in his business.

Maybe this isn't even a concern anymore since he's set the record straight. What a relief that must be for him, eh? (thought I'd throw in a little Canadian speak for ya, lol)

Anyway, TN will still be here for anyone that wants to discuss his career future, music, potential tours, hair, clothes and the like. But, it does not have to be all one sided. IOW, disagree or agree; business as usual.

Off topic, but who cares.

So, this is the feral cat that I took in. At the time, for lack of a name, I called her Precious. She is adorable after all.











As time passed......




















....I realized she reminded me of my brother-in-laws dog, 'Roy'.















So, I renamed her 'SheRoy', and it stuck!

No comments: