Sunday, October 19, 2008

TBAF Gala



My alarm clock woke me up as if I had to go to work. Forgot to shut it off before I went to sleep. LOL. I knew everything happens for a reason.

Anyway, before I go back to sleep, here's a starter blog for the gala.

A lot of money was raised for TBAF. I don't have the exact amounts, but let's just say for now, the fans did gooood.


Update: but 'unofficial':
Voice Mail Message $3700
Kimmel Bust $2700
JBT Leather Jacket $55,000
Concert Stool $5300
Wango Tango Shirt $21,000
Someone Else's Star Shirt $28,000
Spamalot Bear $31,000
Celine Dion Concert Package $26,000
New York Package $36,000




I haven't seen these videos yet, but I read that they're goood too!



One of my favorites from the cd. EIDN



Another favorite, Where I Draw the Line.



Hopefully there'll be more to come after I catch some more Zzzzzzz'.



No comments: