Thursday, December 25, 2008

Odd Blog

A New Year is on the way.


Get the Yule Log widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!



I've always liked odd numbers for some reason and 2009, thank goodness, is an odd number.



Actually, odd has always been my way. Whether it be in thinking, acting, living and being. It's odd, but I take great pride in it too. If you tell me I'm weird..I like that. It's my badge of honor, so to speak.

Where am I going with this? No where.

I guess I'm just in an extra odd mood. Maybe it's that 2009 is on the horizon
Heck, I don't know.


I do know though, that I wish all of you, and Clay a Happy New Year.

As for myself, I wish me an odd New Year. These normal ones are way overrated.

See? Told ya.

Clay at Sardi's for his caricature.

No comments: