Saturday, May 30, 2009

Montages

Yup.

I really enjoyed the heck out of them.....probably just as much as the Clack from the concert video.

Those were the days.....when most likely, we all waited with baited breath for the announcement of a new and ready for download montage.

But times, they are a changin'. YouTube either has banned a lot of them, but also, some fans that might have created some, have deleted them.

I'm not sure which exactly, is the case, I just know the website I used to add these to the 'player' had a still picture replacing the video, or the video was no longer available.

Regardless, I did find some that I enjoyed 'back in the day', and can still enjoy 'today'

I might have mentioned this before, but I think one of my all time favorites is The 5th Element, along with Some Like it Hot, Block Party 2006, clutchmontage, Uninvited..... and so many more.


I know I go back in time every now and then, but not only were there some good Clay times; there were good fan times too....and that is what these older montages remind me of; when the fans got along, appreciated and respected each other. I miss that. Although my view of it was only in 'cyber' form, it was a special feeling to connect with people you didn't even know and probably would never know 'in person'.

I guess that's what I get from the montages and why I enjoy them so much.

Yup.

No comments: