Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still Here....

Update: Video from the Raleigh Convention Center. Clay speaking out for Gay Rights.




...same concept.

All
opinions and ideas are welcome.
(For the record, that does not include JP's detail of his tryst with Clay.)

While I'm not inviting or condoning bashing, I'm making it more obvious that not only is it impossible to prevent it, a lot of folks express themselves in that manner already, whether intended or not, myself included.

From what I gather, a lot of us don't really want to hold back as much as we have in the past. We're adults, tougher than that and can handle it; plus being able to give it back, without fear of being called out, doesn't hurt either.

I'm not necessarily talking about outright obvious intentional bashing because I think we could really go overboard and it shouldn't come to that
.

I'd like to say here on the main page, I do not believe I was wrong in not banning NU. If I ever think otherwise, I will say so. In my home life and work life, I have no problem doing that very thing. If you knew me personally, you'd know this to be true.

To those that have left TN, you are welcome back any time if you want to share your opinions, stories and whatnot with us.

With that, they are items to mention that are coming up soon in Clays career. So let us move on to what we're here for. Clay Aiken.

Saturday, February 27:
Clay will be a 'Guest Speaker' with Meredith Baxter Birney at the Human Rights Campaign Dinner at the Raleigh Convention Center.

Friday, March 12:
Clay will be taping his PBS Special at the Progress Energh Center Memorial Auditorium in Raleigh, N.C.

June: Dates unknown as of yet.
PBS Special and the CD release of Tried and True.

July 7 - 11
Clay will be a 'Guest Speaker' at the Key Club International Convention in
Memphis TN as UNICEF Ambassador.

No comments: