Monday, March 29, 2010

Same Blog Re-do, but comment box is new!

Understanding the need for a new comment box for faster loading, but unable to create a new blog at this time, I have duplicated the previous blog by sweet request.

Thanks for your patience until a newer blog can be added!

Joy, Joy! What better way to start a new blog than to quote one of our respected members, jaf.

"I'm excited for Clay's future, and for my enjoyment of it."

Doesn't that just about say it all?

If you're a fan of Clay Aiken and are waiting faithfully for his next CD,
to be released on June 1, the airing of his PBS special (with )
(possibly in August/but hopefully earlier), plus his and Ruben Studdards summer tour, then I think you'll appreciate jaf's quote as much as I did.

Thank you jaf. You summed it up quite nicely with that statement!


The countdown has started!

No comments: