Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Time


It's been a long time coming but, it is time to say goodbye to TrulyNeutral. 

How ironic that it's been almost exactly 5 years since our TN blog started. October 1, 2007

To be honest, I keep forgetting to come here. I don't know if it's an age thing, or a lack of interest in following Clay so intently. Perhaps if he was doing something I'd be interested in.....like good music, broadway, or tv, but he isn't and I'm just not into Christmas music enough to keep going on with the blog.

True, I will more than likely follow the new tour at the Clayboard. I just have to remember to go there. His humor still interest me after all, and if he has some of this going on during his tour, then I'd love to see it....that is,  if there's any 'clack' available.

I haven't lost interest altogether, but just enough to not want to bother blogging any longer. Heck, even the blog audience is gone for the most part, and I totally get that.

So, I imagine in about a week or two 'TrulyNeutral' will likely be deleted. If not deleted, it's to keep the archived blogs. I would like to go back and skim some of them for old times sake. lol

I enjoyed our run immensely in the beginning and up to about the last year, so thank you to all past and present TN'ers, the good times, the bad times, and yes, the ugly ones.

If anyone is out there from the ole days still reading, please stop in and say 'bye'. It truly was fun getting to 'know' you, whether we agreed or not.

As I've mentioned before if anyone would like to stay in touch via Facebook or Google+, then please email me at nosweatyo@gmail.com and put 'TrulyNeutral' in the subject line.

I'll miss you guys, those that have already moved on and those that remain to this day. 

(( Hugs )) to you all.
nonnymus





4 comments:

nonnymus said...

Testing from my Toshiba tablet

nonnymus said...

el crapo. i just noticed all comments are gone from the archived blog. :-(

I hope I can retrieve them somehow. I wanted to revisit some old times.

I noticed there aren't any comments since I put this new blog up. I you are unable to comment with this new system, please email me at nosweatyo@gmail.com .

Thanks

later......

p.s. if you have to register to comment, as far as i know i can't get your email address from it so don't worry bout that. I keep all info to myself just as before. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, it's in fact a nice for me to visit this site, it includes valuable Information.

my site :: lose weight fast

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own
blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


my blog ... how to lose weight