Saturday, November 22, 2008

Clay on TV anyone?

All I can say is; "bout damn time".

If we're lucky, maybe there will be some 'new' ones in December as well. But for now, here's what we have so far:

November 26 ~ Rosie ~ NBC ~ 8PM

November 27 ~ Thanksgiving Day Parade ~ CBS

Date? Who knows with ET, but there's going to be a Clay interview soon. It must be Clay's kind of soon though.
Ha-ha, will that joke ever get too old? Yeh, but so what? LOL






xxxxxxxxHot Comments


IN-A-GADDA-DA-VIDA ~ One of, or 'the' longest songs in album history. It's so ironic that it was mentioned here in the blog not too long ago.

For more years than I can count, I've actually answered the phone singing the song title or just sang it out of the blue in casual conversation; yes, even to this day. I just couldn't resist putting it on the blog.

The album version is 17:05 minutes long. It has some amazing drum solos midway through. It has been said that it was originally meant to be called 'In The Garden of Eden'. You can read more about that here
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida if interesed.

Yes, I still have my original cassette tape. :-0


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments: