Thursday, December 4, 2008

FUN, My very own Christmas Clay Clack and More Fun

Fun:
Starting off with a game 'coss', OMG OMG OMG Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's so much fun!

It will load after the 'commercials?' Huh?
...and after you see the blank gray square.
It's so worth the wait, IMO.


(Updated to add link only for game:)
Ragdoll Cannon

Christmas:
Not being a traveller unless it's really close to home I was never able to become a serious Clack gatherer, but I did manage to get some video when he was in my area.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



More fun:
I.... being of sound mind..... I swear, made a montage back in the early Clay days.
'Techno Clay' ~~ I hope you like it, and if not, well alrighty then.


I also added some Clack I took of the SRHP tour in Florida as well.
Security was really tight so not only did I not get any more of the concert, I was so nervous about being 'called out' that I forgot to change it to night mode, therefore the bad color quality.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments: