Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ANTM with Clay Aiken

Many will be watching as Clay acts with and judges the contestants of this season of America's Next Top Model.

I hadn't ever seen this show until this past weekend. I was laid up in bed with the creeping crud just channel surfing away.....
No......... not that creeping crud *g*


It was more along the lines of

.


So, being sick and all I found myself channel surfing and found a marathon of the season that Yoanna had won. Drats, I really wanted Mercedes to win. *sigh


Anyway, the series is quite interesting and Tyra impressed me with her knowledge and intelligence of just about everything she does and is involved in, so starting with tonights episode with Clay, I'll more than likely add it to my list of programs to record on the DVR. (Technology Rocks BTW!)


I hope you'll join us and add your recaps and opinions of the show. Negative or positive is perfectly acceptable as long as you don't attack one another if you disagree.

No comments: