Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Ticket Mystery

Yup. There has been an unusual request by Clay. Seems he's looking for a ticket from the April 16, 2004 concert.

Now I know I read somewhere that there would be an announcement on April 16th of this year, but thought maybe it was just rumor.

Lo and Behold, it seems though, there will be an announcement according to Clay at the OFC.

I'm almost positive Clay knows we're going to wonder and speculate on this one, so let's get right to it.

My guesses: All, of course, end up with said ticket being photoshopped to suit the occasion.

. Date of birth for baby #2 .

. Anniversary date of happy relationship with significant other.

. New Record Label contract date.

. Leaving the country on said date to travel with companion.

Wow. I'm all out of guesses. I can't wait to hear what you're thinking!


No comments: