Thursday, June 18, 2009

Christmas book. Huh?

Sorry, I'm a little lost on this one.

To be honest, I'm at a loss on what to say about this without coming across as dense and mean. But, I cannot apologize as this is my true opinion.

Why would a literary agent want a book written about a Christmas special? Especially, IMO, one that went wrong.

It's no secret that I don't care for Christmas music, etc., but I did watch Clay's Christmas Special and did not find it enjoyable at all. From what I recall reading the message boards, a lot of fans admitted this as well and agreed.

I can't for the life of me figure out how they'd get a modern day Xmas carol out of a not well received TV special.

Naturally I do wish Clay luck with it and hope it will be successful. Maybe he and the lit agent have some great ideas up their sleeves. I do hope so.

p.s. I do agree with Mr. Vigliano....Clay's 'Merry Christmas with Love' was an outstanding cd.....and like I said, I don't even like Christmas music.

Ewwww....who woulda thunk I'd be blogging about Christmas in June.

Read all about it here:
Clay's Christmas Book...maybe

No comments: