Saturday, June 27, 2009

Many are still waiting for Clay Aiken

Well, here I am with a new blog.

True, it's void of any upcoming news as far as what's going on with Clay's future plans. No one really seems to know for sure and Clay ain't talkin'. Not yet anyway.

I can say though, it isn't void of interest, or curiosity.

Everyone has their own reason why they have a continued interest....... whether still a fan or not, so I don't dare speak for anyone reading here. But, that's not the point.

Unless Clay says he's quitting the business and attempts to stay totally out of the limelight, there will be many waiting to hear what Clay might be planning for his return.

Sure he's had some mishaps along the way, but Clay Aiken is talented and I believe in him and that talent. To hell with any mishaps. I was always into the entertainment factor.

And if I'm wrong, so be it. What's gonna happen? The sky will fall? Nahhhh, I don't think so.

Hmmmm, the sky may fall actually, due to the condition of the world, but that's a whole different story.....one which makes all the angst against Clay ridiculous.

So, join me, if you will, while we wait....for Clay Aiken.


R.I.P. Michael Jackson.










No comments: