Saturday, October 31, 2009

We Interrupt this Program

Well okay, I interrupt this program, and I hope you'll forgive me.

I saw Michael Jackson's This is It movie/documentary tonight and it really overwhelmed me.

What a great concert tour it would have been. It's so sad that we'll never witness the brilliance and genius of MJ ever again. Even sadder, is that Michael will never get to perform for his fans ever again. Oh yes, it was so evident in the movie that he still wanted to. He had so much more than I ever imagined to share with us.

Watching the rehearsal footage, feeling the caring and respect everyone had for him, the talent that was spilling out from his every pore. The dedication and determination to be sure the tour would be perfect in every way. Yet, nary a mean word was spoken or shouted in frustration, anger or disappointment.

I saw the extremely talented man that I had always loved before, but this time I saw the kind gentle sole I had heard about.

I highly recommend seeing this movie. It will only be out for about 1 more week and it's meant for the big screen.

If you do go, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.








Michael Jackson THIS IS IT Comeback Teaser 2009








R.I.P. MICHAEL


No comments: