Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last weekend I updated my itunes program, so in testing it out I watched bits and pieces of Clay video/West Point.

Good grief, I miss that humorous Clay.


My son, who's not interested in Clay, was hearing it in the background while listening to music. He asked me who was performing. He was a bit surprised when I told him it was Clay. He did comment though, that he thought Clay could have been a comedian.

I totally agree with him. Clay's a natural. I really wish he was back on stage, interacting with the fans, new ones, old ones...singing, happy, just being the Clay that appreared to me to be the most comfortable.







And because I loved the Jukebox tour so much....



Oh how I wish he'd do this type of music CD with DECCA and of course a tour to go with it. One can only imagine the great new banter that would come out of it.

No comments: