Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Best of Clay Aiken & Trademarks

Important update:

Haloscan has been acquired by JSKit and will be taking over the comment section. Please check back often as I've put in a request to expedite the transition.

Thanks!


1. Ashes
2. A Thousand Days
3. The Way
4. Bridge Over Troubled Water
5. On My Way Here
6. This Is The Night
7. Solitaire
8. Here You Come Again
9. Measure Of A Man
10. The Real Me
11. Something About Us
12. Invisible
13. On The Wings of Love
14. Mary, Did You Know

Oh no! There's only 2 songs on there I care for, but heck, I can listen to them on the cd's I already have or from my

.

Will the remastering make a difference that I'd want to listen to the rest of them?

I'm not so sure.

I'm really confused, other than $$$ for Sony, why this is being released?

Will it benefit Clay? If not, then I would probably not buy it.

I'm really torn not knowing if Clay supports this cd or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clay's dropping some trademarks.

OK, this is surprising news.

Does it mean there will no longer be merchandise to sell? Better yet, does it mean there won't be any concerts to see merchandise sold at. (Crap, how do I not end that sentence without the 'at'? I know I'm not supposed to do that.)

Does it mean there will be no more Clay calenders?
You can tell I don't know squat about this stuff.

Naturally I have a lot of questions about the trademark thingy.

Does it mean Clay got caught up in the excitement just the same as some of the fans and is now thinking it's time to tone it down a bit; giving the fans some hints to quit being so OTT?

I wonder if 'Claymate' is still going to be trademarked. Is it up for grabs?
I remember stating I was a Claymate way back when, on the old ClaytonAiken.com blue screen forum before I ever saw it used before. I always thought I coined it, but then evidently so did a lot of other fans I noticed when it was discovered he trademarked it.
Hey, maybe he'll give it to me.

Anyway, curiosity has gotten the better of me with the expiration of some trademarks. Oh well, I'm only human.

No comments: